Monday, July 7, 2008

Hilton Head Island roadtrip.

long drives. amazing hellos. gas station food. bug guts. flowers all over the house. romance. bromance. bitches. red rocking chairs. yachts. the 18th hole. dolphins. heathers love for salmon. chloe sunglasses. polaroids. the back porch. bad decisions. salt water. jelly fish. a supposid sting ray. loose lucy's. savannah. marc jacobs. brie. stressing. relaxing. swim suits. hoola-hoop contests. palmetto bugs. crabs. round-abouts. sunsets. being cute. hot by ralph lauren. crying. laughing. sighing. the hallway wall. getting locked out. good decisions. i'm immune to red bull now. cigarettes. bye bye at 10:40. sea pines. fuck huge houses. the diner. sandy pants. the grey fedora. hasselroids. love. lust. "real women drink beer". moon walking. harbour town. more cuteness. stars. piers. ruining everything. rebuilding it all. saying goodbye. driving home in one day. this isn't working.
























I think the worst part of it all, you don't know how beautiful you are.




































..and when you hold me, I'm not so lonely. It will be difficult to leave this life behind.







my first ocean.

























you left with a mouth full of 10,000 wrong words. Its all I got. Its what I want, its what I want.

1 comment:

Jake M Richardson said...

Film is amazing. Keep it real.